Saturday, February 6, 2010

What's Cookin, Good Lookin?





Today I was happy & inspired.
I decided to make a lot of desserts for the two Superbowl Parties that I will be attending with Mr. Firefighter.

We went to the local grocery store and picked up all the ingredients to make :
Creamy Lemon Squares
Key Lime Cheesecake
Chocolate Pudding with Carmel Chips
and Brownie Torte.
& had a blast dancing around the kitchen, working as a team and music blazing!

So far everything is cooling. The fridge is filled to the max with delicious desserts.
Listening to Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Snoop Dogg, Hootie and The Blowfish, Pink Floyd, Phil Collins and Elton John.
I'm very proud of how the desserts have come out so far.

Oh bTW I haven't tried the lemon square's yet but I am the most excited about them since they are the totally made from scratch. Squeezed the lemons from fresh to make it!
The recipe is courtesy my idol Martha Stewart : Lemon Square Recipe

I'm so excited!
Yayy Superbowl Parties!

ch pudding.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment