Thursday, April 15, 2010

Trend Alert: The White Watch




This weekend I involved myself in a daunting task: finding the perfect watch. I visited the Danbury, CT Lord & Taylor, where the jewelry sales woman was warm and helpful. I had an idea in my mind: Michael Kors big-oversized watch face with silver details. After trying on each of M.K. watches I felt that each one of his watches were much too big for my petite wrist. Although mens-wear inspired watches are super chic right now, I just can’t do the size.

I did in fact become entranced with the newest trend: The White Watch. Sandra was seen sporting the white watch trend in her latest film: ‘The Blind Side’.

The woman at the counter let me know that watches these days are a “fashion statement” since cell phones, and the digital era has taken over how we keep track of time. Watches, on the other hand- are a statement piece that can up your outfits potential and speak volumes to your personal style.

After trying on each and every white watch available at Lord & Taylor I chose this gorgeous little white watch by Anne Klein (a classic designer favorite of mine). I left Lord & Taylor happy, per usual, and I finally had my statement watch. The folding clasp style that is hidden on the inside of the wristband is a personal touch that I adore. No clasp is visible, so when the watch flips itself over it looks like a hip, plastic bracelet.

Watch out ladies, the white wristband spices up any outfit.



1 comment:

  1. Watches lend a hand to you how to remain cool as a cucumber forever. Furthermore, it help us to pay a close attention to our own look, style, and personality.
    replica watches

    ReplyDelete