Friday, April 30, 2010

Lilacism


Oh baby, do I love Manicure Monday’s! Every Sunday night I snuggle up on the sofa with My Love and we catch up on our DVR, Netflix Queue and True Blood… bliss. I usually break out the nail polish collection, line them all up on the coffee table and narrow down the choices.

This week I am so pleased with my recent spring purchase: Essie’s Lilacism, from “The Art of Spring” collection. It has a great spring pop to it and is a very unusual color. Essie was inspired by the fascinating pastel shades and silk seen on the runway.

It’s a pale and sheer color which is nice for the spring and isn’t ‘too-much’ to look at. There is a nice opaque quality to it which is great, and two coats works well. I've been wearing this color for 4 days now and there is no real chips yet. Definitely the best color from Essie's "The Art of Spring" collection. Much love, xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment