Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm BAAAAAACK

Where Have I been?

Hello friends! I took a short hiatus from blogging for a bit when I was working Freelance in New York City in a major corporate fashion house. I had a great time there but feel happy to be back in Westchester working at a fantastic fundraising company. I am close to my doggy, Mr. Firefighter and the people whom I love.

My experience in corporate fashion has taught me more than I ever thought was possible and I feel enriched and saturated with knowledge. So, my blogging vacation stirred up my creative juices and I am ready to rock again. This blog will be getting an entire content make-over. I learned a ton in the corporate fashion world and can’t wait to share trend insight, reviews on local hot spots, dog training tips and much much more.

Stay tuned into my blog-o-sphere. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

Ta taaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment