Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Elephant's Trunk: Flea Market

With the warm spring air, and my man by my side we usually take a nice little Sunday drive to New Milford, CT where we enjoy the day at the Elephant's Trunk Flea Market. We bring back all sorts of goodies! Flowers, jewelery, tools, photographs, paintings, and all sorts of nick-knacks! This past Sunday was 85 degrees and I sported a short black wrap dress from Old Navy, my Marc Jacobs sunglasses, Reef flops (so comfy & it's always super dusty out) and my pride and joy Fedora.

The only thing I regret about this day was I left my sun screen in the car. Both my love and I are as Irish as they come and we got nasty sun burns that lasted all week long. Note: SUNBURNS ARE NOT CHIC.



Here I am on this fantastic Stiletto high heel chair! It was so fun, but too pricey for me. Instead, I opted for a photo- it'll last longer ;-)



Some lovely Buddha's, I cannot wait until I have my very own lawn. So Luke can come home and find the lawn covered in tacky lawn furniture [have i mention I love to play practical jokes on him?]



What is a perfect Flea Market without delicious treats?!





Some musical instruments for sale, at reasonable prices!



An example of an outstanding set up- something for everyone consider at this stand!

I can't wait for this Sunday. Oh! And I may even visit a brand new Flea Market! Stay tuned!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment