Monday, May 10, 2010

Manicure Monday

Although I wanted to keep up on the new & exciting nail polishes that have been coming out (and I have been scooping up) I opted to go back to an age old favorite. You Don’t Know Jacques! This is a dark gray color that blends well with my light skin, hair and green eyes. I feel that it has that chic sophistication of a black polish without the heaviness of black nail polish. It’s neutral tone and is a unique blend of purple, gray and even a bit of brown, huge perk is that it's a color that changes with the light. It’s nice to look at and two coats creates the perfect amount of luster and shine. I have both of these colors in regular and matte. Beware of OPI Matte collection- the polish chips quickly and does not stay on your nails well. I don’t even wear my Matte’s any more since they irritate me with the poor quality.

The original You Don’t Know Jacques is part of the OPI France collection; be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment