Monday, November 16, 2009

Danger Ahead: I've woken up!


I can't slow down.

I'm dreaming and living through this incredible life! I'm so close to the edge.

This is the cusp of the invention of me.

I'm feeling choc-full-of-intensity.

Nothing is too hard right now, it's all right there for the taking.

Nevine woke up.

The groveling, being picked on, other people's addictions, scared, unsure; me. . .

I am leaving her in the past.

With fond memories of the girl I was, metamorphosing into the woman I choose to be.

I am me, putting myself back together, re-uniting my pride and crumbled blueprint of past dreams and ideas. Those ideas and dreams, stomped on by fear...
No longer!
I want to grow, learn, prosper, enjoy, drive fast, look forward, live in the moment.

No one knows how bad I want this, only me.

I am a phoenix whose growing into her long, beautiful, charismatic feathers.

Here I am world, take me for what I am. Full of color, melodies, laughter, love and flare.


No comments:

Post a Comment