Friday, November 27, 2009

My Bucket List


In a perfect world . . .
I would have enough money to travel and see the world.
And this is what I would like to do.

Sail from New Zealand to Australia & back. . .
See Fiji, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Have my honeymoon in Greece on a boat, sailing around and island hopping.
Experience the Wineries in France and taste at least 100 of the different types of cheeses!
Spend some quality time in Barcelona.
See the town my Grandmother was born in: Kilcar, Ireland.
See Rio and the Galapagos Islands.
Spend times in England with my cousins.
Scuba dive and snorkel the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
Learn how to surf.
Live and raise my family in San Francisco.

and until that moment, when this all has the potential to happen,
I'm gonna post this quote:

Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart
and try to love the questions themselves ...
Don't search for the answers,
which could not be given to you now,
because you would not be able to live them.
And the point is, to live everything.
Live the questions now.
Perhaps then, someday far in the future,
you will gradually, without even noticing it,
live your way into the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment