Monday, January 4, 2010

BiG SkY CouNtry n' Yours Truely: Corporate Cowgirl!


I like out west.
I haven't had much experience with it at all. . .
but what I experienced, I loved!

Now, I always thought of myself as a city girl.
I needed to be close to culture and a mecca of civilization.
However, lately- I'm not so sure about the city girl status.

I listen to Miranda Lambert and the Dixie Chicks.
I've laced up my old college drinking cowgirl boots & have
REVAMPED them to go with a business blazer and a pencil skirt.
Could somewhere along the line- wait could this be true? That
I morphed into a
CORPORATE COWGIRL?!

I like to wander around, go for drives, skip, sing.
And I don't like anyone getting in my way.
I like to know everyone, and I like to feel comfortable.

Could Big Sky country be for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment