Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Sweet

From this day forward,
You shall not walk alone.
My heart will be your shelter,
And my arms will be your home.
-Unknown
_________________________________________________________

With great passion comes great pits of sorrow.

I find myself trying to be a better version of me lately.

I work a little harder. Expect less, get more.

I'm refreshed, life is succulent with triumphs and pitfalls.

The taste of defeat heavy in my mouth.

Kicked around in an unfriendly world.

But you're there at the end of the day to hug me.

To squeeze me.

Tuckle me into your strong arms and kiss me softly with your eyes closed.

You hear my smile and kiss me deeper.

This love is quiet and screams all at once.

Your body and mine together, no words.

You are true to my interests, you see my heart plain as day.

This is not difficult any longer. I am no longer complaining, I am officially happy.

I am happy and satisfied with this delicious love.

So much so that it overflows into other aspects of my life.

Passion.

This cowgirl has met her cowboy.


No comments:

Post a Comment