Monday, January 4, 2010

inspiration 2010 style


Inspiration comes in many forms.

Thinking about 2009, I'm just grossed out. EW.
It started out gross and it kept getting grosser.
So, I'm going to set some goals to follow for myself, and I'm going to take them seriously

1. Blog MORE
2. Monthly Culture Intake, a new museum visit every month.
3. Drink Tea & Water MORE
4. Read more books, I am currently reading "Women Who Love Too Much" and I am about to start " The Hour I first Believed" the more I read, the more 'in-tune' i feel to ideas and thoughts
5. Join a gym! (This has been a goal for so long and now that I have a job, it is going to come true!)
6. Cook MORE! I love to cook, it's a period at the end of the day, and it's something that makes me VERY, VERY happy.
7. Pay MYSELF first means 10% of paycheck goes into SAVINGS!
8. Move out of my house
9. Go After my dreams!

I didn't think I'd get into the whole 'making goals' thing for 2010. but the more organized I am, the better I actually feel. Oh life! So poignant...

No comments:

Post a Comment